The award-winning ACE-TEC CROSS 10’ blends the excellent performance characteristics found in our Performer surf-inspired series with features found on our 2013 Outside Magazine “Gear of the Year” WING Touring series. This fusion, together with several qualities unique to the CROSS, results in boards that are truly capable of handling all types of conditions. Incredibly stable for novice riders up to 220lbs | 100kg.
• Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
• Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
• Attachment points - Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. TEN attachment points on CROSS 11’ for additional gear storage and securing a cooler/seat.
• Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
• Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure) - Maximizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga and family fun.
Length: 10'0" / 305cm
Width: 33" / 84cm
Weight: 27 lbs / 12.5 Kg
Max rider weight for good stability: 220lbs / 100Kg