ALL AROUND / ALL SPORT
Small, Medium, Large
Small: 65cm or 85cm Medium / Large Mast: 65cm
Compatible Boards: AutoPilot, X:Breed Foil, Double Agent
Low aspect ratio, Low planing profile section,
Moderately swept outline, Progressive anhedral
For any rider looking for a diverse wing set, which
can take you from your first steps, to next level
freeride and waves.
The all-new wings are the most progressive
wing sets we’ve ever made. These lean foils are
universally adaptable to surfing, wake surfing,
kitesurfing, and SUP. The possibilities are infinite,
the performance is ultimate.
The Varial’s moderate aspect ratio outline and
winglets combine with a faster leaner profile for
an efficient blend of lift and drive. Each pump of
the wing generates incredible forward momentum.
Throw the board into a banking turn and the wing
will redirect like it’s connected to rails.
The winglets provide an added level of stability
to the wing and reduce induced drag thereby
increasing aerodynamic efficiency, especially
when riding through turbulent waters.
The rear wing can be adjusted forward or aft to
increase the ability to ‘carve’ or facilitate a more
These light weight wings are constructed with a
Pauwlonia wood core and durable Basalt fibers.
The wingset mounts to our all new 75cm (29.5
inch) wide nosed fuselage. The wider nose of the
fuselage facilitates a significantly more stable
connection to the wing.
The wing set and fuselage are compatible with the
Cabrinha foil eco system. Choose the mast length
that suits your style and performance needs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• NEW 750mm extended Widenose Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
• NEW Adjustable rear wing positioning for increased ability to ‘carve’ or facilitate a more ‘locked-in’ ride
• NEW A-Grade Paulownia wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
• NEW Front wing - Volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction
• NEW Rear wing - Forged composite construction
• NEW ABS insert reinforcements
• Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium components
• Hollow core mast extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
• Lightweight top socket with indicator for use on industry standard track mounting
system or 4 point connection
• Titanium coated hardware and grease included
Product Code: K0FOHRVRA