What state is Whitewater in?
What is the highest white water rafting class?
- Class 1 and 2 are float trips.
- Class 3 is a typical beginner level for rafting.
- Class 4 is intermediate to advanced and good for adventure rafters.
- Class 5 is advanced and recommended only for experienced rafters.
- Class 6 is unrunnable by most people and presents an extreme level of danger.
What are Class 2 rapids like?
Class II Whitewater
Straightforward rapids with wide, clear channels which are evident without scouting. Occasional maneuvering may be required, but rocks and medium-sized waves are easily missed.
Which rivers in Texas are popular for rafting kayaking or tubing?
Where to Go River Tubing in Texas
- Blanco River | Blanco. The Blanco River is a beautiful river where you can spend some time relaxing on the water and enjoying the scenery. …
- Comal River | New Braunfels. …
- Guadalupe River | Canyon Lake. …
- Pedernales River | Johnson City. …
- San Marcos River | San Marcos.